I’d like to quickly apologise for my recent slack manner when it comes to updating my blog…
My plan was to make sure I completed my eats, shoots, and reads challenges with some consistency so you, my followers, can come to expect scheduled updates. From know on I will endeavour to stick to the below schedule…
- Select a new recipe on a Monday.
- Upload the new recipe photo on Monday.
- Cook the recipe before midnight Sunday of that week.
- Upload the review and pictures before midnight Sunday of that week.
- Take a picture everyday.
- Upload the picture on the day it was taken (unless out of reception or the country).
- Ask a friend (based on the last letter) in advance of finishing my current book to choose my next book.
- Finish reading my current book at least 3 days before the end of the month.
- Post the review by midnight on the last day of the month.
- Upload the picture and information about the new book on the first day of each month.
It’s going to be hard to stick to these tight deadlines and I’ll need to push myself but I promise I’ll do my best and once again I apologise for letting things get away from me recently… Happy Reading!